Hello! You’re at the week 2 postmortem for “Unto the Horizon”, an ETC BVW Round 4 project at Carnegie Mellon University. Here’s a quick glance of what we did for week 1:
- Round 4 is a story-telling round.
- We’re using the Cave Autonomous Virtual Environment (CAVE) room. It is a room with 3 big screens and a moving floor.
- We’re telling a story about launching a rocket. We aim to invoke emotions of accomplishment and the joy that comes with it.
- It’s an asymmetrical experience: One team will be in the CAVE as pilots, and the other team in another space as Mission Control. Plays like Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
- Feedback: Lack of story, no interest curve, not intense enough.
You’re always welcome to go back to the previous blog post to know more about this project! Without further or due, let’s begin our week 2 development!Continue reading “Unto The Horizon” Postmortem – Week 2